Header Ads

Child farm master becomes a national candlestick




Dar es Salaam. During Ramadan Gembe (pictured) is doing a test for the National Form Six two months ago, he never imagined he would keep the number one national performance despite its efforts to dedication.
But God does not always give us its slave. As its name linavyosadifu holy month ending two days, Ramadan, who has graduated Feza Boys' School in Dar es Salaam, has emerged the best student in the country between those who performed the same test to prepare for tertiary studies.
"I depended on successfully but not to the same extent ... this is 'SURPRISE' (shtukizo)," said Gembe was interviewed by The Citizen after the Form Six results announced by the National Examinations Council.
"I thank parents, teachers, relatives and classmates to give me cooperation. I am very worship so these results are private initiatives and responses to God, "said Ramadan degrees who studied physics, chemistry and biology (PCB).
History of Ramadan class not decreased since 2008 was the only student who joined the school's special talent Ilboru, Arusha from a primary school Mombo and received first class having 11 points result in Form Four.
"Always kilichonifanya Oh effort into my studies are the goals for the future ... I want to be a human doctor so I want rickety read. Also, my parents with the difficult situation they try to help me mentally, resources and moral ... allow me to do to other parents so their children, "he said.
Father speaks out
Gembe Nurdin, who is the parent of Ramadan, said the family has received with joy the results and that he depends beautiful boy from his history classes back.
"This child usually namlea old though he was very naughty ... I had to give him a lot of religious instruction without losing the schedule to read in school. I appreciate being considered and has arrived when he arrived, "explained Gembe who is master academic field.
Nine student
For its part Yonazi Senkondo, who finished ninth nationally, said these results are answers to prayer to God and his efforts to read and fellowship with his companions students.
"All day I was naombea go in 10 best, I know today God has answered my prayers. I used to debate with fellow students who hold exactly the same numbers. Sishangai him to be at that level.

No comments