Header Ads

Wednesday, July 8, 2015 Fans gave him dry Lucy Komba After Set Photos Online Akichezea its Maungo Sensitive

 
Star of Bongo Movies been ehamishia residence abroad, Lucy Komba, who is married and a mother of one child has brought forth sluggish some people who attacked her photo above was laid down on her page online.
 
Lucy began to put the picture of the drawing which has brought the controversy to stimulate dialogue between the words of people who felt that the picture does not trouble and many others saying that the image does not conduct and considering she is the wife of a man.
 
"Mshamba wants attention wife may h jichetua hvo person even if you are married to a white man" mchangiaje one wrote.
 
After the great war of words and then Lucy put real picture of the artwork and writing it.
 
"Image text here those with wide mouths that say I assumed that I assumed vagina vagina?
 
"Send ye your gossip and upashikuna there, the wife of the man I married your father until katulia wife husbands who quietly yanawatoka you guys membrane mate.
 
"Yes, I want atenshen ako father hen you, if you see what you wear mabaibui come to be married, I want to make a cast image I want I have called you do not want to commit its time again to start choosing who shall I give nimuache whom I commit myself to the field."Searches blog

No comments