Header Ads

President CCM: Fantasy Membe still exists on its side


Dar es Salaam. In the view of many, it seemed obvious that Berbard Membe was among the CCM with great power who sought appointment to the party's presidential candidate.
 

Due to this fact, there ikushangaza at the Central Committee (CC) of the CCM ilipomuweka in a group of five female cadres for the vote to enter into the final playoff of the General Assembly.
The minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, since originally appeared confident in his strategy while the June 8 launch his campaign in Lindi for margins.
That day he said in his administration, he will improve education, will place emphasis on good governance, social development, economic and political issues and diplomatic.
"Very Nimetafakari, I found my sensitive enough for this opportunity ... a role to play and is not a joke, though I see there are some who make a joke. Pointing and saw no other resemblance to me. Sikukurupuka, there are positions that are haphazard and rushed, but not advisable haphazard for the presidency, "he said.
MP of Millet, who has publicly kutogombea back seat, has passed through various obstacles in the process of the party, until they reach that stage.
He was among the six cadres and CCM retained one year to start the campaign for a seat in advance.
March this year, he went to visit the grave of Butiama Mwalimu Nyerere and bending knee and asked that his desire to tell the presidency.
"I played knee I said to Teacher, navitaka your shoes, he wore Mzee Mwinyi (Ali Hassan), Mzee Mkapa (Benjamin) and Kikwete (Jakaya), now I want to put on me and I'm sure Here is my receipt. I believe vitanitosha. Chondechonde I said, if there vitanitosha, tell me ... my team tell me ikawahi hinterland is enough, "said Membe.
Trip to seek sponsors
The close of the campaign launch, the Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation has started to seek sponsors, where there had been various statements zilizoibua casting stones debates in politics.
For instance, on June 10 at Mbeya explained that he supports Professor Mark Mwandosya happens his name was decided and he regained his fellow candidate.

No comments