Header Ads

I bear them sluggish Shilole are superseded by her boyfriend

 

Musician in Tanzania, Zuwena Mohamed 'Shilole' he gave to laziness women mshobokea his girlfriend by giving heavy mkwara if they continue with such behavior because they do not know where they come from.

The move reached after one woman to appear in the media and claim that has given birth to Noah last child, which last child, she does not deny it and claim the woman out over Shilole.

He writes "From the first picture to the next is not Kaz small aiseee can RAF nashangaaa them from no Where begin ostentation mamaeeeee your if you sent kufitinisha mapenz us have failed me membrane ashangedere and MIM membrane shishi child Tabora I used to eat ugali not of treats eggs now someone ajifanye anshobo and my baby come nimuoneshe how government buildings yanavyogawanywa people! I love my mpenz membrane means namsapot "

No comments