Header Ads

THIS ARE THE ALL THINGS HAPPENED IN COASTAL UNION ELECTION


My teacher Ernest Hare, served to teach me that the writer of the article does not use the first person, that is to say I did this or I go here. But today I asked to consent to my editor to break mechanism because the flow of this article there are areas yananihusu. Last weekend, there was a general election oldest football club in Tanga, Coastal Union (Wagosi of households). I was among the candidates but my name was cut, there may be negligence was made or there things did not go right. I have no problem with that because I am convinced that even those who have won a good conscience if I had me. Perhaps I was missing some of the criteria. That is real democracy. Faith is a Muslim and we are in the fasting period of Ramadan, so if there are lies I said then God will judge me. Election procedures were introduced two months ago, everything was announced as required by the notice was agreed to without a secret meeting. Those who applied the consent took the form and pay it back, there are some who began to pray a lot and there are those who remain silent each spent his ways. That is normal, but the overwhelming began on election day, July 5 (Saturday). Originally ikutangazwa member will be required to have proof of how to strike a lot, this implies that the candidates did not. But the night before the election zikasambaa notice that without a new identification rations to be distributed at the venue of choice, (dinning hall Police Tanga) and without identification will be required to show a bank receipts along with receipts showing that he had paid a club membership fee. There were surprises and there were ceased believing bank receipts zitawatosha entry hall to do them right. Candidates for the position of chairperson Dr. Ahmed Twaha (who is now the new chairman) and Steven Mnguto also ratified the same procedure. Even members and activists of these two camps also said the same. Remember, for two consecutive years the club has been in critical condition mindset, everyone is attracted to him and everyone feels better than another. There arrivals and chewing away the sin of prejudice by saying clearly that they want the team assigned Arabs so they will be ready to see it. I heard with my ears one of the members, saying, "it is impossible clubs want kuiahamishia in bear highway 11 teams want to give the Arabs we Swahili will have the opportunity do not possible that (he mentioned the name of the candidate for chairmanship) has no vote we killed the sea." Sikujali much because I know someone He fled to the concept of racism has run out move, I was quiet all the time looking at the conduct of the elections you go. Elections were scheduled for five o'clock morning, but a full three hours I had already been at the venue of the meeting. I found the Director of Law and member of the Tanzania Football Federation (TFF), who on that day was the supervisor of elections Eliud Mvela announces the procedure to enter the courtyard. He said, "The process has changed, I have seen these cards zoshika person I mentioned the name will then be reviewed entrusted enter the courtyard. I know there will fault, no problem; you will be required to show a bank receipt showing that you pay a membership fee and then you go to a club registered with the Secretary a receipt given to the club. "Then you go to the door verified in the list of membership if your name exists, will be a member valid and allowed to vote," said Mvela and cast buffet. There I learned, and a splinter group called the group of 'stirred' and participated clapping. Meaning they ratified the same procedure since there was no other way TFF administrator who uttered those words against any'll be mad. Names yakaitwa for approximately two hours series, unfortunately there are more than 70 or 100 members were caught out cards, but were hand-mentioned documents means they have to enter the legality of the meeting. Mvela suddenly stood up again and changed the procedure after whispering with some outgoing officials. At that time was approximately six and a half hour day. "Allow me to tell me anew, who does not have the card does not allowed to enter, the procedure has changed." That's where the violence began, mminyano Great happen until he appeared member of the TFF Tanga Region, Khali asked is why, he received notice said it is impossible to be members with documents valid and receipts bank to enter the court, I began to be allowed to enter, including me. While delegates were lifted straight likatolewa announcement that people go to pray, let four o'clock flower again. After the prayer hall delegates returned, but when we are prepared to vote there came up other discourses, I lifted eyes I saw the chairman of the association of soccer Tanga Region, Said Soud arguing with Mvela. I did not know they chobishania but it liliwakera members began lectures, Soud approached members and tell them not recognize the elections and then went out. After five minutes of discussion the main table, Mvela arose and promote those who put their hands up on cards. Wakanyoosha we unbelievers card we remain silent, we are told to go before we discussed. That surprised me because already we shayajadili to reach a consensus, the more amazing he Mvela was the first to call it the non-receipt card to enter. I did not want interrogated, I and my colleague, who was the candidate of the mission we came out, and others follow us too without a card. Over time the candidate chairmanship Mnguto him follow us too happened is that candidates message remained seven hall and space were required is more than that number, it means they passed unanimously by the position of vice chairman was one and he passed unanimously, the position of chairman remained dr. Twaha and passed unanimously. That is what I lolishuhudia in Sunday's election, TFF study to be careful with club options cause cracks and download the morale of fans, even soccer defies status because ushundani lacking from a secret meeting a few consumers. This situation happens today for Coastal Union, tomorrow and keshokutwa could happen to other clubs.

No comments